Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moving On

This happened really quickly. Very quickly.

Amy came back to Perth about one and half weeks ago, and she got a job more or less on the third day. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Anyway, she told me about a job center that offered her a job in the Outback. I was super jealous, very jealous. So, the next day I went there to check it out, and here's what happened.

Ok, you know what, I'll just go straight to the juicy bit, I'm going to be working in Burracoppin, doing air seeding. I'm leaving tomorrow!

It's all happening pretty fast, and I don't really know how to handle it. I'm giving it all up again, and it feels great! It's a nervous feeling that I can't explain, but I like it! I like it a lot!

Aight, I'm going to go now, and start packing. Toodles!

No comments: