Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Round 2 - FIGHT!

I’m back. Where you ask? Oz. It almost felt like coming back home, but just a different home.

The flight was good, but nothing too special. Just about the exact same movies were on the menu as when I flew back to Sweden, so I got to re-watch a few movies a few more times. Yay. I guess, the best leg of the flight was from Beijing to Sydney, mainly cause I had someone to talk to, which made it all that more bearable. They guy who sat next to me from Stockholm to Sydney didn’t speak a whole lot of English, however he did study in Stockholm.

Now what? Going to leave Sydney on Friday via hitchhiking down to Melbourne, and then jump the Tasman Sea over to Tasmania, and then prep for my hike through the mountains.

Hmmm…I thought I had a few things to say, but I obviously don’t. Currently a bit lost in the whole jet lag thing, so bah.

Until…when…later. Take it easy and I’ll talk to you guys later!

No comments: