Friday, August 22, 2008

S'n M

S'n M is what I decided to call this road trip after Sebbe and Mike who were with me. It was heaps of fun!

On their arrival, a friend of mine who works for Weta Digital help me pick them up from the airport and then we went to where he works and showed us the massive Nasgul and Wraith that Peter Jackson had installed there. Pretty bad ass.

Once we got to the hostel, checked them in, and then my mission began: Operation Piss Up!

The title says it all I would think. Yeah, won't go into too much detail, but I completed my mission!

The following day we just hung out in Wellington and showed them around and did the real touristy stuff.

On Monday we got on the ferry and went down to the south island. This trip to the south island was excellent! I didn't have to do all the driving! So I could finally sit back and enjoy the scenery! Woohoo!

We went to Nelson - Franz Josef - Wanaka - Queenstown - Manapouri - Milford Sound - Catlins - Dunedin - Christchurch.

This is more or less the same route that I did with the German girl I met in Nelson, but then I did it in the summer whereas it's winter here now, so everything looked a tad bit different, if not better!

I was meant to do a sky dive in Queenstown, but the weather was just crap, so I had to cancel it, mega boohoo!!!

The only way I can really sum up the trip is with the word awesomeness!


What's happening now? Start working again and prepare myself for the Disturbed concert in September! And guess who else is going to be playing P.O.D. Yes, Herk (my brother) I am going to see P.O.D. live :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness in blog form.